GGOC - OCD Training App 0.146
GGOC - OCD Training App apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 0.146
Average Rating: 5.0
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 8+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 60+
Official Website: http://samuramu.com
GGOC - OCD Training App wiki
GGOC - OCD Training App has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://samuramu.com to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Medical category. Average rating of the app is 5.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 8. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 60. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 0.146 was published on Jan. 12, 2017, midnight.
About the appThrow away negative thoughts. Approach positive thoughts. Learn to identify self-talk and respond quickly. Train daily and improve. This is the core experience of GG Apps.GGOC: is the second of a series of apps we're launching on a new and exciting platform named GG Apps. GGOC focuses on OCD beliefs and fears including fear of contamination, causing harm, fear of sin and "not just right" experiences. It features:- 15 free levels to learn, understand and improve.- 1 free daily training level.- In total, 47 levels including topics such as doubt, threat, fear of self and importance of thoughts, perfectionism and uncertainty as well as symptoms specific statements addressing contamination, fear of harm, "not just right" and scrupulosity. Main audiences:People with obsessive compulsive symptoms would benefit from using the app as a therapy assisting tool. It can provide users with more information about their condition, as well as better understanding of how other people who suffer from similar doubts think and feel. This app can be also used as a relapse prevention tool for OCD. Daily training can benefit by enhancing people's ability to identify and respond to self-talk.---The application is based on the principles of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) - one of the most research-supported psychological therapies.According to CBT models, negative self-talk – individuals’ ongoing interpretations of the self, others and the world - maintain psychological difficulties such as obsessive preoccupation, low mood, and maladaptive behaviors. In OCD, for instance, individuals negative self-talk often relates to fear of being contaminated, fear of hurting others or oneself, fear of sin etc., Individuals presenting with contamination fears, for instance, will say to themselves phrases such as "this is very dirty and dangerous" when seeing a door handle. Such negative self-talk, of course, ultimately increases their contamination fears and intensifies negative mood GGOC was developed in order to provide an accessible CBT training platform that would allow individuals with OCD related fears and doubts to better deal with negative self-talk. The application is designed to (1) increase individuals’ awareness of negative self-talk.(2) train individuals’ to better identify and challenge negative self-talk.(3) increase individuals’ access to neutral and positive self-talk.(4) increase the automaticity of the above processes.To further strengthen learning of supportive self-talk, each level the player completes is followed by a small memory game in which one has to identify a supportive statements that appeared in the previous level.Training using this application, will hopefully allow for gradual, steady learning of more positive self-talk thereby helping to break the vicious thought cycle maintaining OCD symptoms.
How to Download GGOC - OCD Training App
There are numerous way to download the GGOC - OCD Training App app
- 1. You can download GGOC - OCD Training App app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app GGOC - OCD Training App then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app GGOC - OCD Training App then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theGGOC - OCD Training Appapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://samuramu.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.