Muscle and Motion Anatomy 1.4.21
Muscle and Motion Anatomy apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.4.21
Average Rating: 3.1
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 500 - 1,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 14+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 105+
Official Website: http://www.muscleandmotion.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Muscle and Motion Anatomy wiki
Muscle and Motion Anatomy has been downloaded by 500 - 1,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.muscleandmotion.com to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Medical category. Average rating of the app is 3.1 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 14. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 105. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.4.21 was published on Dec. 2, 2016, midnight.
About the appMuscle&Motion – AnatomyAn equally powerful instrument for academic instruction, institutional / workplace training, personal tutorials, and self-learning, the "Muscle&Motion - Anatomy" app is a dynamic teaching aid for practitioners, instructors, and students of:- Sports Medicine - Kinesiology - Physical, Occupational and Chiropractic Therapies.- AnatomyEasily accessed and navigated, the "Muscle&Motion - Anatomy" app is exceedingly efficient as a reference source in applied professional settings. With more than 2000 high-quality videos, using 3D models and vivid illustrations, this app is a uniquely effective educational tool for promoting: • intradisciplinary or interdisciplinary learning;• macro and micro analyses of, and within, isolated anatomical/physiological systems;• integrative comprehension of the mechanisms and functional interactions that create bodily motion. The knowledge sets contained in the learning modules are hierarchically organized, while allowing for non-linear presentation in interactive instructional settings; each module offers detailed subject-focused knowledge, augmented by broader multi systemic visuals and clarifications. Featured Resources The "Muscle&Motion - Anatomy" app features four thematic learning modules. Each module provides subject relevant terminology, theory and explanations – introduced and contextualized using 3D rotatable images and multi-angle 3D animations.The 4 Learning Modules: 1) 3D Anatomy of the Muscular System • A complete and detailed animated viewing of the physical structure of the human muscular system, including all muscle groups and individual muscles, their positions and parts – insertions, origins, and the joints upon which they act.• The antagonistic, synergetic and stabilizing functions of specific muscles in producing specific movements. 2) 3D Anatomy of the Skeletal SystemA full articulation of the skeletal system and its constituent parts. Using the apps' 3D rotation capability, each bone and its joints - its different areas and its points of attachment to muscle - are analyzed from all sides. 3) 3D KinesiologyA comprehensive survey of the movements performed by each joint relative to the body's anatomical planes and horizontal axis; it identifies the muscles involved and their actions on the joint in creating movements of different kinds (flexion and extension, abduction and adduction, circumduction etc.) Each movement is presented from different angles. 4) 3D energy MechanismsA review of the physiology impacting the muscular system, featuring Anaerobic and Aerobic energy mechanisms involved in producing motion. "Muscle&Motion - Anatomy" app is exceptionally well suited for the educational demands that characterize academic and professional environments. The apps' easy access, hierarchical and non-linear navigation capabilities, and multiple 3D animations:• Enable flexibility in preparing and implementing lesson plans;• Accelerate the assimilation of details and complex mechanisms, and reinforce understanding;• Enhance the later retrieval, mental visualization and manipulation of required knowledge in applied and research settings. Download now!
How to Download Muscle and Motion Anatomy
There are numerous way to download the Muscle and Motion Anatomy app
- 1. You can download Muscle and Motion Anatomy app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Muscle and Motion Anatomy then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Muscle and Motion Anatomy then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theMuscle and Motion Anatomyapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.muscleandmotion.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.