Slide Puzzle 1.0.1
Slide Puzzle apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0.1
Average Rating: 4.0
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 8+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 60+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
Slide Puzzle wiki
Slide Puzzle has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Trivia category. Average rating of the app is 4.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 8. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 60. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0.1 was published on Feb. 3, 2015, midnight.
About the appGame DescriptionOver the puzzle is a puzzle game, the game's goal is to disrupt the puzzle reduced to the original picture, you can click on the puzzle to move to an adjacent vacant position on the efforts for the original photo revert to the original look of it.Specification1. Three free to adjust the degree of difficulty (3 *3 , 4 *4 , 5 * 5).2. The photo can be loaded as a centralized photo puzzle footage.
How to Download Slide Puzzle
There are numerous way to download the Slide Puzzle app
- 1. You can download Slide Puzzle app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Slide Puzzle then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Slide Puzzle then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theSlide Puzzleapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,