Sungka Free 1.0.0
Sungka Free apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0.0
Average Rating: 4.1
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 46+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 345+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Sungka Free wiki
Sungka Free has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Board category. Average rating of the app is 4.1 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 46. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 345. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0.0 was published on Jan. 17, 2016, midnight.
About the appSungka is a Philippine mancala game, which is now also played wherever Philippine migrants are living; e.g. in Macau, Taiwan, Germany, and the USA. Like the closely related Congkak it is traditionally a women's game.Sungka was first described by the Jesuit priest Father José Sanchez in his dictionary of the Bisaya language (=Cebuano) in 1692 [manuscript] as Kunggit. Father José Sanchez who had arrived on the Philippines in 1643 wrote that at the game was played with seashells on a wooden, boat-like board. The Aklanon people still call the game Kunggit. José Sanchez (born Josef Zanzini [*1616-1692) in Trieste, Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation) is known for founding the town of Jagna on Bohol, which is today famous for its rich historical heritage.There are Sungka tournaments in the Philippines, Taiwan, Australia, Austria, England and the USA. The biggest competition is held each year at the Kadayawan Sports Festival in Davao. In May 2006, the Philippine Empassy compound in Pretoria, South Africa, hosted a Sungka tournament during the ASEAN Games and Sports, which was held under the auspices of ASEAN Embassies based in South Africa. The six winners for the first Sungka game competition were participants from the following embassies: Vietnam, 1st; Malaysia, 2nd; Malaysia, 3rd; Indonesia, 4th; Philippines, 5th and Indonesia, 6th. In 2008, the Philippine Language and Cultural Association of Australia, Inc. (PLCAA) organized a Sungka competition at the Sydney Regatta Centre, Penrith. The Department of Computer Studies at the Imperial College of Science in London (England) held a computer tournament in 2004.It is known that Sungka improves mathematical thinking and teaches patience and observation skills. The John W. Garvy Elementary School in Chicago (Illinois, USA) uses Sungka to help children with dyscalculia.ChuncajonTraditional Sungka Board (Culin 1894)Sungka is similar to many other Southern Asian mancala games such as Naranj (Maldives), Dakon (Java), Congkak (Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia) and Chongka' (Marianas). The game differs from Kalah which is known in North America and Europe in being a multi-lap game. Another important difference is that the first move is executed simultaneously in Sungka which is meant to balance the game. Sungka is distinguished from Congkak by being played counterclockwise and also by some other minor rule differences.
How to Download Sungka Free
There are numerous way to download the Sungka Free app
- 1. You can download Sungka Free app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Sungka Free then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Sungka Free then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theSungka Freeapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,