Spelling Challenge - Free 4
Spelling Challenge - Free apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 4
Average Rating: 4.3
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 1500+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 11250+
Official Website: http://www.littlebigplay.com/shajby
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Spelling Challenge - Free wiki
Spelling Challenge - Free has been downloaded by 100,000 - 500,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.littlebigplay.com/shajby to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Word category. Average rating of the app is 4.3 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 1500. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 11250. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 4 was published on Jan. 12, 2017, midnight.
About the appTest your spelling skills and challenge people from all around the world in our newest English spelling word game called Spelling Challenge! Are you good enough in spelling to be able to make it into TOP20 global highscores?Spelling Challenge is a new educational English spelling game that will check your spelling skills in an entertaining and challenging way! The game contains hundreds of misspelled English words, addicting and original gameplay, global leaderboards and a lot of other features that will improve your spelling skills in an original and enjoyable way! You will never fail in spelling test at school again! How to play: There will be shown a word on a screen and your task is to decide if the word is spelled correctly or not! You must answer correctly a number of words that equals to "TODO" number to be able to progress to the next level! Watch out, in each level you can make max 5 mistakes. Also watch out for level limit shown under the word. If you lose the level, you can play it again (max three times), then you must start over. Scoring: Your score depends on your speed and number of mistakes you make. There is also an overall score = total score from all games you ever played, so more times you play = better score you get!Features:* Educational and challenging English vocabulary spelling game not only for kids but for all ages* Thousands of most misspelled words included* Great way to improve your spelling skills, grammar and vocabulary knowledge* Global leaderboards included - submit your score and compare it with other people all around the world* Share your score with your friends via facebook, google+, WhatsApp, twitter and other social networks* Review your spelling progress and words in which you made mistakes* A must game for all the spelling bee game fans* Simple to play, no need to read instructions* 100% free full version + no In-App purchases* From a creator of 5+ popular spelling gamesHave fun and if you find any bug or if you have any idea to improve the game, please let us know! (If you enjoy the game, please leave a rating and some comment, it helps us a lot in adding new and mainly free features.)Website: http://www.littlebigplay.com/Email: email@example.comFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/littlebigplay
How to Download Spelling Challenge - Free
There are numerous way to download the Spelling Challenge - Free app
- 1. You can download Spelling Challenge - Free app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Spelling Challenge - Free then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Spelling Challenge - Free then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theSpelling Challenge - Freeapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.littlebigplay.com/shajbyofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.