Incident Desk TakeAction 2.45
Incident Desk TakeAction apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: 2.45
Average Rating: 5.0
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 500 - 1,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 8+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 60+
Official Website: http://www.takeactionsa.co.za
Top 5 User Reviews
Incident Desk TakeAction wiki
Incident Desk TakeAction has been downloaded by 500 - 1,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.takeactionsa.co.za to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 5.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 8. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 60. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 2.45 was published on June 27, 2017, midnight.
About the appWelcome to Take Action! Take Action is a first-of-its-kind urban management application that allows members of the public to easily log problems and issues related to security, infrastructure and maintenance in their specific areas. Users will be able to keep their neighbourhoods, towns and cities safe, clean and well-managed by logging any incident from broken water pipes, potholes, theft, traffic issues, criminal activity, medical emergencies and more. Incidents will automatically be tagged with the GPS location. Users will categorise the incident and also have the option to upload a photo and description. Users can log incidents in any area provided that that area is serviced by a service provider like a neighbourhood watch, municipality or central improvement district. (The Take Action application will inform users about service providers in their area).The Take Action application differs from other incident logging and urban management software and applications. It is not simply a logging platform but rather acts as a communication platform between you, the public, and the relevant service providers in our area. Incidents logged by users will be routed to a service provider depending on what was logged and where. Service providers are allowed to log in, escalate and resolve incidents by registering and logging into the back-end incident management application. Users will be able to track progress on logged incidents. The improved version - Take Action Plus - also includes push notification functionality. There is NO COST to members of public, the app can be downloaded and used free of charge.Simply install and configure the Take Action app on your Android device and spend a few seconds to register - a simple way to improve your world. No more call center queues, email subscription forms or endless waiting at a local station or office - simply reporting and reaction.The application is currently only available to South African citizens.
How to Download Incident Desk TakeAction
There are numerous way to download the Incident Desk TakeAction app
- 1. You can download Incident Desk TakeAction app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Incident Desk TakeAction then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Incident Desk TakeAction then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theIncident Desk TakeActionapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.takeactionsa.co.zaofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.