Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
I love this journal but need to be able to download past issues like your other publications!!? I also receive the hard copy of this, bit it does take up quite a bit of room if I want to save some for articles I would like to read over at another time. For that reason I think it would be useful to be able to look for and download, then save past issues on my device. Many times I have been at work and wished I could pull out my phone or tablet to find an answer to a question in an article I rea
Wounds has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.hmpcommunications.com/support/ to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Medical category. Average rating of the app is 3.9 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.1 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 22. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 165. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1000000.3 was published on Dec. 22, 2016, midnight.
Wounds apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1000000.3
Average Rating: 3.9
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 22+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 165+
Official Website: http://www.hmpcommunications.com/support/
How to Download Wounds
There are numerous way to download the Wounds app
- 1. You can download Wounds app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Wounds then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Wounds then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theWoundsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.hmpcommunications.com/support/official site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.