Belote classic & coinche 11.0.46
Belote classic & coinche apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: 11.0.46
Average Rating: 3.6
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 158+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 1185+
Official Website: http://www.ForteGames.com
Top 5 User Reviews
Belote classic & coinche wiki
Belote classic & coinche has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.ForteGames.com to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Card category. Average rating of the app is 3.6 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 158. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 1185. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 11.0.46 was published on Feb. 20, 2017, midnight.
About the appHow to play Belote----------------------Aim of the game:===========================Belote Multiplayer presents classic Belote.Belote is played with 32 cards: The 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, Jacks, Queens, Kings and Aces.In order to play, 2 teams of 2 players are needed.In each game, there are several rounds. During each round, a team needs to score 82 points to complete the “contract”.The aim of the game: is to be the first team to reach 500 points.The game is comprised of 2 parts: the pass/accept and the trick.Step 1: Pass/AcceptThe game begins with the distribution of 5 cards to each player. A card is then placed in the middle: this is the proposed trump.Each player, in the same order as the cards were dealt, may either pass, or accept the card if the color is of interest. It is recommended that you pass the card if you do not possess any of the 3 master cards of the trump suit in your game: the Jack, 9 or Ace.If nobody takes it, the card goes round a second time, and each player is able to select their trump suit. If after a second time, nobody has taken the card, all cards are redistributed. As soon as a player takes the card, this determines the trump suit (Diamonds, Hearts, Spades or Clubs). Once a player takes the card from the center, the rest of the cards are distributed.Each player has 8 cards in total: the game may begin!Step 2: The TrickTo begin, the trump suit must be distinguished from the other suits.This is the suit that will dominate the other 3 in a round.The difference is seen in the value of the cards.For the Trumps, the Jack is worth 20pts, the 9 = 14pts, the Ace =11pts, the 10 = 10pts, the King = 4pts, & the Queen = 3pts. The 8 and the 7 score 0 points.For the other suits: the Ace is worth 11pts, the 10 = 10pts, the King = 4pts, the Queen = 3pts, & the Jack = 2pts. The 9, 8 and 7 score 0 points.Each player places a card in turn following the dominant suit or by using a trump card if they do not have a card of the suit being played. The highest scoring card wins the trick. This player then plays the first card of the next trick.If the player has neither a card of the suit or a trump, they can play any card of their choice regardless of suit.A player must place a trump card higher than that played (except if they do not possess a higher card or their team-mate is currently winning the trick).When your team-mate is winning the trick, you can place down any card (except if the suit played is the trump).Step 3: ScoringThe round ends once all cards have been played. The points of each team are then counted to determine who wins the round.The team who chooses the trump must score at least 82 points.If the target is not met, the opposing team scores 162 points.If a team wins all of the tricks in a round, they score a bonus of 250 points.When a player has the King and the Queen of trumps in their game, they may place them in any order they wish, and score 20 points: this is called Belote and Rebelote.In the case of Belote-ReBelote, the 20 points won do not count towards the “contract” for the winning team (these are counted in addition, if 82 points are scored). These 20 points are lost if the team loses the round.
How to Download Belote classic & coinche
There are numerous way to download the Belote classic & coinche app
- 1. You can download Belote classic & coinche app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Belote classic & coinche then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Belote classic & coinche then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theBelote classic & coincheapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.ForteGames.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.