5 Letter Words version
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Wow tons of fun!
This is also a great game from Flow State. Super easy to pick up and play. But also pretty tricky with those obscure words. Great way to expand your word game vocabulary. I recommend the Relaxed mode as well. Its nice to not always have that time pressure! Fun game!
5 Letter Words wiki
5 Letter Words has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://flowstatemedia.com to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Word category. Average rating of the app is 4.4 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 36. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 270. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version version was published on May 5, 2015, midnight.
5 Letter Words apk info
Publish Date: May 05, 2015
Latest Version: version
Average Rating: 4.4
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 36+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 270+
Official Website: http://flowstatemedia.com
How to Download 5 Letter Words
There are numerous way to download the 5 Letter Words app
- 1. You can download 5 Letter Words app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app 5 Letter Words then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app 5 Letter Words then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search the5 Letter Wordsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://flowstatemedia.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.