Whist Znappy 1.4
Whist Znappy apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.4
Average Rating: 3.8
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 342+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 2565+
Official Website: http://www.znappy.com/
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Whist Znappy wiki
Whist Znappy has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.znappy.com/ to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Card category. Average rating of the app is 3.8 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 342. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 2565. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.4 was published on July 22, 2016, midnight.
About the appThe multiplayer WHIST Game, developed by http://www.znappy.com/ is now available on your phone or tablet! Known as: Oh, hell! Blob, Boston, Vint, Tarneeb, Spades, Colour whist or Kleurwiezen, Whist is a very popular game. Is a classic English trick-taking card game which was widely played in the 18th and 19th centuries Introduction: Playing in 3 , 4, 5 or 6 players . It is an individual game. Cards : From a normal package extract eight cards for each player (24 for three, 32 for four players, etc) starting with the largest . For three players the lowest card in the game will be 9. 7 will be four for players , and so on . The cards order is standard , A is the highest , then K , Q, J , 10, 9 ... Dealing the cards: The first dealer is chosen randomly . Then take turns in clockwise each player will be dealer . Betting : Each player , in order, starting with the dealer, bets the numbert of trick he thinks he'll do. The sum of all bets must be different from the number of cards of the round (and therefore sometimes the last bet is seen unable to bet the number desired) . Actual game : The dealer begins the round, putting down a cards. The goal is to win as many hands as you place at the beginning. Score: A round ends when all cards have been played from the hand. Those who bet corect, get 5 points plus the number of hands taken ( you said you two hands and did , win 7 points). If you bet higher that the trick you won, for eatch trick you bet and didn't won, you loose one point. If a player succeeded to bet correctly and win the tricks, five consecutive games (excluding games 1), he is awarded 10 points. If a player bets wrong five consecutive games (excluding games 1 ), it is negative awarded -10 points. The player with the most points wins. Whist Znappy is the mobile application of http://whist.doizece.ro/. Easy to access, fast and free: the player logs in with username and password,login with Facebook account or plays as guest. Entered in lobby, the player may choose to create a new table or join the existing ones.Back button helps you to change the page, the Help button opens the Properties and the Home button exits the application.Points acquisition is possible, yet only http://whist.doizece.ro/.Caution! In the absence of a wireless connection or data traffic, the application is inaccessible.
How to Download Whist Znappy
There are numerous way to download the Whist Znappy app
- 1. You can download Whist Znappy app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Whist Znappy then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Whist Znappy then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theWhist Znappyapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.znappy.com/official site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.