Xray Editor 1.0.1
Xray Editor apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0.1
Average Rating: 3.6
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 10+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 75+
Official Website: http://www.twojaws.com/
Top 5 User Reviews
Xray Editor wiki
Xray Editor has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.twojaws.com/ to know more about the app or you can mail to Ihatwojaws@gmail.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Medical category. Average rating of the app is 3.6 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 10. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 75. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0.1 was published on Sept. 26, 2016, midnight.
About the appXray EditorSometimes after you take xray you may feel like that it needs to be modified.This App let you manipulate colors and visual properties of xray image (Contrast - brightness - Transparency ) and then save it or do a screenshot.If you liked this free version and you liked to donate and support us making more dental apps, you can purchase the paid version "Xray Editor Pro" for 3$, the only difference till now is removing watermark in the paid version, also we may add another features to it in future if you supported us.
How to Download Xray Editor
There are numerous way to download the Xray Editor app
- 1. You can download Xray Editor app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Xray Editor then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Xray Editor then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theXray Editorapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.twojaws.com/official site alsoyou can mail them to Ihatwojaws@gmail.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.