deck Presentations 1.0.0
deck Presentations apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0.0
Average Rating: 3.7
Price: ? 199.00
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 50 - 100
Daily Active Users (DAU): 12+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 90+
Official Website: http://www.deck.in
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Possibly the best presentation app for Android
I moved from Powerpoint to Prezi some time ago. Digusted with Prezi's attitude towards Android users, I looked for an alternative. This just might be the ticket. Original, fresh and an absolute bargain! If the developer were to add another another 6 to 12 additional themes, the ability to store presentations to the cloud (or even web based) this could be a real contender!
deck Presentations wiki
deck Presentations has been downloaded by 50 - 100 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.deck.in to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Productivity category. Average rating of the app is 3.7 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 12. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 90. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0.0 was published on Nov. 27, 2012, midnight.
About the appdeck is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, presentation app built from the ground up for your tablet. deck makes creating a world-class presentation complete with animated charts and transitions as simple as touching and tapping. deck brings your content to life, enabling you to focus on crafting your story and letting us do the rest. deck converts the seeming inadequacy of a limited screen size of your mobile device to a strength - guiding you to tell a crisp story eliminating common Powerpoint presentation mistakes such as having too much text in your slides. Quite simply, deck allows you to create good-looking presentations that make you look great! A simple yet powerful editor lets you focus on your content and outline your presentation without any distractions. Organize your data with beautiful charts and tables. Our charts wizard guides you to select the right type of chart for presenting your data. Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator. Once you are done with creating your content, choose from several professionally-designed themes tailored for specific audience and presentation use case scenarios – unlike other cookie-cutter approaches, each theme in deck is distinct and unique ranging from ones following a classic slide paradigm to a Prezi-like zoom and pan model (without the nosebleeds) to fun themes based around popular cultural icons. Each theme includes animations and builds that are automatically applied to your content – freeing you of making design choices that could be horribly awry. Try it to experience a new world of presentations! Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or suggestions.
How to Download deck Presentations
There are numerous way to download the deck Presentations app
- 1. You can download deck Presentations app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app deck Presentations then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app deck Presentations then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search thedeck Presentationsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.deck.inofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.