Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
From the shady FACT that this app requires me to install Adobe Air, which needs all sorts of insane permissions for a photo app, the app isn't even recognized as a photo app! When I hit "share" in my gallery or from any other app, I can see a list of apps which I can share the photo to. THIS app does not appear to your phone as a photo app?! I'll just stick to using PIXLR
May 30, 2015
Works good and pretty simple
Closest app ive found so far to samsungs selective focus and nokias refocus, a little more complicated but not to bad (Edit) yes it does require adobe air but you should have it any ways since adobe flash is ni longer available 2 good apps. I do wish there was a undo button.
easyFocus has been downloaded by 100,000 - 500,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.colorbracket.com to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Photography category. Average rating of the app is 3.7 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 6726. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 50445. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.2.0 was published on Nov. 28, 2012, midnight.
easyFocus apk info
Publish Date: January 26, 2017
Latest Version: 1.2.0
Average Rating: 3.7
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 6726+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 50445+
Official Website: http://www.colorbracket.com
How to Download easyFocus
There are numerous way to download the easyFocus app
- 1. You can download easyFocus app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app easyFocus then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app easyFocus then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theeasyFocusapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.colorbracket.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.