Approach Control 1.00
Approach Control apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.00
Average Rating: 3.4
Price: ? 108.87
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 154+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 1155+
Official Website: http://www.bigfatsimulations.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Approach Control wiki
Approach Control has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.bigfatsimulations.com to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Simulation category. Average rating of the app is 3.4 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 154. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 1155. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.00 was published on April 5, 2014, midnight.
About the appApproach Control is a highly realistic air traffic control simulation, designed by real world air traffic controllers. It uses authentic pilot voices.This app is designed to give aviation enthusiasts a taste of the world's greatest job. The radar behavior in this app is identical to that of real-world air traffic control radar screens, utilizing a 3-second sweep that air traffic controllers are accustomed to. Much work has been done to make such a complex job fit inside the palm of your hand.You are the approach controller whose job is to manage arriving passenger jets at various busy airports. Establish arriving aircraft onto 'final approach' as safely and efficiently as possible. As in the real world of ATC, you must walk a very fine line between being cautious and being expeditious. A top notch air traffic controller knows how to bring planes in 'tight', without breaking the 'three mile rule'.Keep all aircraft at least THREE MILES apart or at least 1000 FEET VERTICALLY apart. That's your job in a nutshell! Earn extra points by establishing the planes onto final approach without extra wasted space.Air traffic controlling is achieved by assigning a mixture of three things: HEADING, SPEED, and ALTITUDE. Use these three tools to achieve safety and efficiency.A successful air traffic controller must remain CALM, COOL and COLLECTED, known as the 'three C's'. Who knows, you may one day use these skills and apply for a real ATC job! Find out why real-world air traffic controllers have nerves of steel.
How to Download Approach Control
There are numerous way to download the Approach Control app
- 1. You can download Approach Control app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Approach Control then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Approach Control then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theApproach Controlapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.bigfatsimulations.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.