Monster eat candy 1.0.0
Monster eat candy apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0.0
Average Rating: 5.0
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 2+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 15+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
Monster eat candy wiki
Monster eat candy has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Simulation category. Average rating of the app is 5.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 2. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 15. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0.0 was published on July 15, 2015, midnight.
About the appEating candy monster, this time to bring the new levels, or so fond of sweets, but mother to candy and put it all in place, it could not reach, it can only helplessly looking at. Now, as long as you help, it can to eat candy, happy. Many props, come to think about how to do it.
How to Download Monster eat candy
There are numerous way to download the Monster eat candy app
- 1. You can download Monster eat candy app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Monster eat candy then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Monster eat candy then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theMonster eat candyapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,