Injectable Medicines coim
Injectable Medicines apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: coim
Average Rating: 4.0
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 222+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 1665+
Official Website: http://www.epic.co.uk/mobile
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Injectable Medicines wiki
Injectable Medicines has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.epic.co.uk/mobile to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Medical category. Average rating of the app is 4.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 222. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 1665. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version coim was published on April 19, 2011, midnight.
About the app© Health Education Thames Valley and Health Education WessexInjecting medicines is a high-risk area of clinical practice and one that information staff receive many requests for help with, especially from nurses. This app will teach you about medicines that can be safely injected together.The app is suitable for all healthcare staff, in particular:• nurses who administer injections• nurses in training• ward-based pharmacists in training.Learn to make yourself safer and learn about injection compatibility. The app takes about 40 minutes to complete. Along the way you’ll meet Nurse Taylor and some of her colleagues and patients. These characters feature in informative animations and scenarios, along with practise questions throughout the app.PLEASE NOTE: you will need approximately 52 Mb for the App and and 11Mb for Adobe Air to be installed in your device in order to use the Flash animations and video content in this App. You will automatically be prompted to install Adobe Air if not already on your device.Keywords:NHS,Injectable,injection,medicine,medicines,compatibility,compatible,incompatible,incompatibility,drugs,drug,administer,inject,injecting,pharmacy,pharmacist, Epic
How to Download Injectable Medicines
There are numerous way to download the Injectable Medicines app
- 1. You can download Injectable Medicines app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Injectable Medicines then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Injectable Medicines then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theInjectable Medicinesapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.epic.co.uk/mobileofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.