On The Levels
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Overall useful, but could be improved
First of all, it is very useful to watch the ridden tests. Some of the commentators do a better job of calling out the movements, which makes it useful if one wants to listen without watching. All should do it. Some improvements could be: on my Samsung 5S I have to log in the app every time I use it. Would be better to log in once and for all. Secondly, it would be useful to see an (animated?) diagram of the geometry of the movements (especially when the movements are taking place at middle le
On The Levels wiki
On The Levels has been downloaded by 500 - 1,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.onthelevels.com to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Sports category. Average rating of the app is 4.7 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 6. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 45. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0.0 was published on Nov. 26, 2014, midnight.
On The Levels apk info
Publish Date: November 26, 2014
Latest Version: 1.0.0
Average Rating: 4.7
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 500 - 1,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 6+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 45+
Official Website: http://www.onthelevels.com
How to Download On The Levels
There are numerous way to download the On The Levels app
- 1. You can download On The Levels app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app On The Levels then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app On The Levels then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theOn The Levelsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.onthelevels.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.