USDF EquitTests 1 - Dressage 5.0.3
USDF EquitTests 1 - Dressage apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: 5.0.3
Average Rating: 3.9
Price: ? 210.00
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 500 - 1,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 34+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 255+
Official Website: http://www.equiapps.com
Top 5 User Reviews
USDF EquitTests 1 - Dressage wiki
USDF EquitTests 1 - Dressage has been downloaded by 500 - 1,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.equiapps.com to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Sports category. Average rating of the app is 3.9 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 34. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 255. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 5.0.3 was published on Jan. 3, 2015, midnight.
About the appUSDF Introductory Dressage Tests & Freestyle Requirements - current for the 2015 competition year. Requires the Adobe AIR runtime.Suitable for USDF and Canadian Dressage riders. A useful reference for trainers, judges and spectators. Study USDF dressage tests with a more visual and auditory learning approach. Each test allows you to: • Read the test instructions along with the marking criteria• Review dressage arena diagrams that animate through the movements within a test (BOTH arena sizes are included for Tests A, B & C)• Play and record your own readings of the test that are perfectly timed for the individual horses and the arena in which you are practicing• Reference the official USDF dressage test sheet• Review the USDF Pyramid of Training• Keep up-to-date on the latest in dressage competition through the USDF news feed• Links to download the Dressage Test PDFs allow you to reference the official scoring sheet.Introductory Level Test AIntroductory Level Test BIntroductory Level Test CFreestyle Training Level - PDFFreestyle 1st Level - PDFFreestyle 2nd Level - PDFFreestyle 3rd Level - PDFFreestyle 4th Level - PDFQuadrille Basic Level - PDFQuadrille Training Level - PDFQuadrille 1st Level - PDFQuadrille 2nd Level - PDFQuadrille 3rd Level - PDFQuadrille Freestyle - PDFPas De Deux - PDFDressage Sport Horse Breeding Show Scoresheet Instructions - PDFDressage Sport Horse Prospects (In-Hand) Individual Scoresheet - PDFDressage Sport Horse Prospects (In-Hand) Master Class Scoresheet - PDFDressage Sport Horse Breeding Stock (In-Hand) Individual Scoresheet - PDFDressage Sport Horse Breeding Stock (In-Hand) Master Class Scoresheet - PDFDressage Sport Horse Group Individual Scoresheet - PDFDressage Sport Horse Group Master Class Scoresheet - PDFDressage Sport Horse Prospects (Under Saddle) Individual Scoresheet - PDFDressage Sport Horse Prospects (Under Saddle) Master Class Scoresheet - PDFMateriale Scoresheet - PDFDressage Sport Horse Championship Class Scoresheet - PDFAmateur/Junior/Young Rider Handler Scoresheet - PDFTo see a full listing of EquiTests applications, search for "EquiApps.com" on the Android Market. Note: Diagrams are an indication only and should always be used in conjunction with the Official USDF Test Sheets which take precedence.
How to Download USDF EquitTests 1 - Dressage
There are numerous way to download the USDF EquitTests 1 - Dressage app
- 1. You can download USDF EquitTests 1 - Dressage app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app USDF EquitTests 1 - Dressage then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app USDF EquitTests 1 - Dressage then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theUSDF EquitTests 1 - Dressageapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.equiapps.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.