FEI EquiTests 3 - Dressage 5.2.0
FEI EquiTests 3 - Dressage apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: 5.2.0
Average Rating: 4.0
Price: ? 650.00
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 6+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 45+
Official Website: http://www.equiapps.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Samsung Galaxy 7
Re-downloaded the app on my new Samsung Galaxy and font is far too small to read. That is the only reason that those from a 5 star to a 2 start. There's no way for me to use this app for teaching my students or studying test on my current phone
FEI EquiTests 3 - Dressage wiki
FEI EquiTests 3 - Dressage has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.equiapps.com to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Sports category. Average rating of the app is 4.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 6. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 45. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 5.2.0 was published on April 8, 2015, midnight.
About the appTests are current for the 2015 competition year.Suitable for FEI Dressage riders. A useful reference for trainers, judges and spectators. Study FEI dressage tests with a more visual and auditory learning approach. Each test allows you to:• Read the test instructions along with the marking criteria• Review dressage arena diagrams that animate through the movements within a test• Play and record your own readings of the test that are perfectly timed for the individual horses and the arena in which you are practicing• Reference the official FEI dressage test score sheet to see how judges will mark the users performance• Understand the rules for dressage events as PDFs of related rule books are provided for reference on topics such as movement definitions, competition rules, dress attire, judging and veterinary inspection• Keep up-to-date on the latest in dressage competition through the FEI news feedTests include:FEI SENIOR- Prix St-Georges - Intermediate I- Intermediate I Freestyle PDF- Intermediate II- Intermediate A- Intermediate B- Grand Prix - Grand Prix Special- Grand Prix Freestyle PDF FEI YOUNG RIDERS - Grand Prix 16-25- Individual Competition - Preliminary Competition - Team Competition (Prix St-Georges)- Freestyle PDF FEI JUNIOR RIDERS- Individual Competition- Preliminary Competition- Team Competition- Freestyle PDFFEI CHILDREN- Preliminary Competition A- Preliminary Competition B- Individual Competition - Team CompetitionFEI PONY RIDERS- Individual Competition - Preliminary Competition- Team Competition- Freestyle PDFFEI YOUNG HORSE- Preliminary Dressage Test for 5-year old horses- Preliminary Dressage Test for 6-year old horses- FEI Dressage Test for 4-year old horses - FEI Dressage Test for 5-year old horses- FEI Dressage Test for 6-year old horses FEI REGIONAL GAMES- Preliminary Competition - Team Competition - Individual Competition To see a full listing of related applications, search for "EquiApps.com" on the Google Play App Store.Note: Diagrams are an indication only and should always be used in conjunction with the Official FEI Test Sheets which take precedence.
How to Download FEI EquiTests 3 - Dressage
There are numerous way to download the FEI EquiTests 3 - Dressage app
- 1. You can download FEI EquiTests 3 - Dressage app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app FEI EquiTests 3 - Dressage then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app FEI EquiTests 3 - Dressage then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theFEI EquiTests 3 - Dressageapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.equiapps.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.