USEF EquiTests 5 - Dressage 5.0.7
USEF EquiTests 5 - Dressage apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: 5.0.7
Average Rating: 3.2
Price: ? 690.00
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 500 - 1,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 26+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 195+
Official Website: http://www.equiapps.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Save your money
This is such an awesome idea but badly executed. App should offer pre recorded tests with proper timing for an avg horse in a correctly sized arena. The recording function is tricky likes to hang and dies during compression. None of my recordings were ever saved. ...get the tests online and record them on a free voice app. The only thing good is the animated overview but it would be better if it was timed.
May 30, 2015
USEF EquiTests 5 - Dressage wiki
USEF EquiTests 5 - Dressage has been downloaded by 500 - 1,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.equiapps.com to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Sports category. Average rating of the app is 3.2 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 26. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 195. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 5.0.7 was published on Dec. 9, 2014, midnight.
About the appNote: The USEF 2015 Dressage Tests are applicable through the 2018 competition year.Requires the Adobe AIR runtime.Suitable for USEF and Canadian Dressage riders. A useful reference for trainers, judges and spectators. Study USEF dressage tests with a more visual and auditory learning approach. Each test allows you to: • Read the test instructions along with the marking criteria • Review dressage arena diagrams that animate through the movements within a test • Play and record your own readings of the test that are perfectly timed for the individual horses and the arena in which you are practicing • Reference the official USEF dressage test sheet • Understand the rules for dressage events as PDFs of related rule books are provided for reference on topics such as movement definitions, competition rules, dress attire, judging and veterinary inspection • Keep up-to-date on the latest in dressage competition through the USEF news feed USEF Dressage Tests: • Training Level Test 1 • Training Level Test 2 • Training Level Test 3• Training Level Rider Test• First Level Test 1 • First Level Test 2 • First Level Test 3 • First Level Rider Test• Second Level Test 1 • Second Level Test 2 • Second Level Test 3 • Second Level Rider Test• Third Level Test 1 • Third Level Test 2 • Third Level Test 3 • Fourth Level Test 1 • Fourth Level Test 2 • Fourth Level Test 3 To see a full listing of EquiTests applications, search for "EquiApps.com" on the Google Android Marketplace. Note: Diagrams are an indication only and should always be used in conjunction with the Official USEF Test Sheets which take precedence.Content Copyright © 2014 - United States Equestrian Federation (USEF). All rights reserved. Design and Technology - Copyright © 2014 Numen Communications Inc. All rights reserved.
How to Download USEF EquiTests 5 - Dressage
There are numerous way to download the USEF EquiTests 5 - Dressage app
- 1. You can download USEF EquiTests 5 - Dressage app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app USEF EquiTests 5 - Dressage then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app USEF EquiTests 5 - Dressage then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theUSEF EquiTests 5 - Dressageapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.equiapps.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.