USEF EquiTests 4 - Eventing 4.0.1
USEF EquiTests 4 - Eventing apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: 4.0.1
Average Rating: 3.0
Price: ? 690.00
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 4+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 30+
Official Website: http://www.equiapps.com
Top 5 User Reviews
USEF EquiTests 4 - Eventing wiki
USEF EquiTests 4 - Eventing has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.equiapps.com to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Sports category. Average rating of the app is 3.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 4. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 30. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 4.0.1 was published on Feb. 21, 2014, midnight.
About the appNote: The USEF 2014 Eventing Dressage Tests are applicable through the 2017 competition yearSuitable for USEF Eventing riders. A useful reference for trainers, judges and spectators. Study USEF Eventing dressage tests with a more visual and auditory learning approach. Each test allows you to: • Read the test instructions along with the marking criteria • Review dressage arena diagrams that animate through the movements within a test • Play and record your own readings of the test that are perfectly timed for the individual horses and the arena in which you are practicing • Reference the official USEF eventing dressage test sheet • Understand the rules for Eventing dressage events as PDFs of related rule books are linked for reference on topics such as movement definitions, competition rules, dress attire, judging and veterinary inspection • Keep up-to-date on the latest in dressage competition through the Eventing news feed USEF Eventing Tests: • Beginner Novice A • Beginner Novice B • Novice Test A • Novice Test B • Training Test A • Training Test B • Training 3 Day Test • Preliminary Test A • Preliminary Test B • Preliminary Test C • Preliminary 3 Day Test • Intermediate Test A • Intermediate Test B • Advanced Test A • Advanced Test B To see a full listing of EquiTests applications, search for "EquiApps.com" on the Google Play App Store. Note: Diagrams are an indication only and should always be used in conjunction with the Official USEF Test Sheets which take precedence.
How to Download USEF EquiTests 4 - Eventing
There are numerous way to download the USEF EquiTests 4 - Eventing app
- 1. You can download USEF EquiTests 4 - Eventing app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app USEF EquiTests 4 - Eventing then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app USEF EquiTests 4 - Eventing then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theUSEF EquiTests 4 - Eventingapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.equiapps.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.