PicShop - Photo Editor 3.0.4
PicShop - Photo Editor apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: 3.0.4
Average Rating: 4.5
Price: ? 248.25
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 3080+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 23100+
Official Website: http://esdot.ca
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Couldnt live without this app
2013: Easy to use. Has tonnes of features Highly recommended. 2016 EDIT: First used this is 2011, now at the end of 2016 it is still the only photo editor app I still use (& I've used a lot). Basic layout. Everything is easy to find. Never ever glitches or bugs out. My favourite part is that this app has tilt shift and adjustable focal point functions, right there alongside all the usuals. And all of it is manually adjustable. So impressed. 110% worth the purchase price.
May 30, 2015
I like this one ... I have tried dozens of other photo effects and photo editing apps ... I have uninstalled all the others, which have a sameness and identical weaknesses. My wish is for a blank layer and a color selection tool. Because Adobe trashed my copy of PS touch and forced me to look elsewhere for photo editing on my tablet, I will be using its competitors increasingly.
PicShop - Photo Editor wiki
PicShop - Photo Editor has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://esdot.ca to know more about the app or you can mail to Support@esdot.ca them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Photography category. Average rating of the app is 4.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 3080. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 23100. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 3.0.4 was published on Jan. 5, 2016, midnight.
About the appBeautiful design combined with tons of editing options and dozen's of filters make this the premier mobile editing suite on the market. You will love this app! With support for HD images up to 8MP, PicShop is great for serious photographers as well as casual. We've integrated social sharing right into the app, so you can to post to Facebook, Twitter or Email with a single click! FEATURES* Full Editing Suite* Filters and Effects* Frames and Overlays* Choose from 6 UI Themes, and 7 accent colors!* Sketch Mode w/ 8 different brushes* Meme Maker (YES RLY)* Speech Bubbles* Text w/ Adjustable Font* Add images as extra layers (collage)* Fun Stickers (Hats, Moustaches, Love etc)* Social Integration (Facebook, Twitter, Email)* Customize app with your own personal theme colorEDITING SUITE* Color / Saturation* Brightness / Contrast* Sharpen / Blur* Tilt Shift* Focal Point* Blemish Remover* RedEye Remover* Auto-Correction* Crop* Rotate * FlipThe UI Layer for PicShop is fully GPU accelerated, which translates into extremely low battery consumption for you, and a beautifully smooth 60hz interface that is a joy to use.NOTE: The drawing engine is a direct port of HarmonyJS by 'Mr Doob'. Also, we would like to thank Quasimondo for the brilliant ColorMatrix class.
How to Download PicShop - Photo Editor
There are numerous way to download the PicShop - Photo Editor app
- 1. You can download PicShop - Photo Editor app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app PicShop - Photo Editor then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app PicShop - Photo Editor then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search thePicShop - Photo Editorapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://esdot.caofficial site alsoyou can mail them to Support@esdot.ca ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.