Banjo Chords Flash Cards 1.0
Banjo Chords Flash Cards apk info
Category: Music & Audio
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0
Average Rating: 4.5
Price: ? 68.39
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 50 - 100
Daily Active Users (DAU): 4+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 30+
Official Website: http://aptapp.blogspot.com/
Top 5 User Reviews
Banjo Chords Flash Cards wiki
Banjo Chords Flash Cards has been downloaded by 50 - 100 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://aptapp.blogspot.com/ to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Music & Audio category. Average rating of the app is 4.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 4. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 30. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0 was published on March 29, 2014, midnight.
About the appFlashcards are widely used as a learning drill to aid memorization by way of spaced repetition. This app features flashcards to develop a better understanding of note reading and chord recognition for the 5 string banjo. Over 130 chords including Major, Minor, Diminished, Augmented, Dominant 7th, Major 7, Minor 7, 9th, Major 6th, and Minor 6th.The front side of the card displays the chord in note form with names of each chord note. The back side displays the name of the chord, its structure, and its fingering on the fretboard. The practical design of these cards makes them easy to use. A couple of cards a day will further your development your chord reading. Try this app today!This app was developed with adobe flash. A free download of adobe air is required.Android Requirement for Adobe Air1. Android™ 2.3 and above2. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders3. 256MB of RAM
How to Download Banjo Chords Flash Cards
There are numerous way to download the Banjo Chords Flash Cards app
- 1. You can download Banjo Chords Flash Cards app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Banjo Chords Flash Cards then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Banjo Chords Flash Cards then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theBanjo Chords Flash Cardsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://aptapp.blogspot.com/official site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.