Flow HPC 1.0
Flow HPC apk info
Publish Date: April 20, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0
Average Rating: 4.4
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 8+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 60+
Official Website: http://www.eCourses.ou.edu
Top 5 User Reviews
Flow HPC wiki
Flow HPC has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.eCourses.ou.edu to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Productivity category. Average rating of the app is 4.4 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 8. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 60. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0 was published on Dec. 21, 2014, midnight.
About the appThe flowHPC app calculates the drag and lift for elliptical shape objects in a uniform flow field using the full Navier-Stokes equations. Solution is good for low Reynolds number (Re < 50). Turbulent flow is not modeled. The user can modify the ellipse and it rotation angle, inlet flow velocity, viscosity, and density. The velocity field and pressure is calculated using the finite element method at the engineering HPC (High Performance Computing) cluster at the University of Oklahoma. The user can set the level of accuracy up to 12,000 degree of freedom. Since the calculations are not done on the local tablet or phone, the solution is completed in seconds. The app requires network connection so the app can communicate with the HPC server.
How to Download Flow HPC
There are numerous way to download the Flow HPC app
- 1. You can download Flow HPC app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Flow HPC then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Flow HPC then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theFlow HPCapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.eCourses.ou.eduofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.