Cockcroft-Gault CrCl 1.0.0
Cockcroft-Gault CrCl apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0.0
Average Rating: 4.2
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 24+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 180+
Official Website: http://www.mcw.edu/calculators/creatinine.htm
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Cockcroft-Gault CrCl wiki
Cockcroft-Gault CrCl has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.mcw.edu/calculators/creatinine.htm to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Medical category. Average rating of the app is 4.2 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 24. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 180. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0.0 was published on March 27, 2014, midnight.
About the appThis calculator is based on the Cockcroft-Gault formula and is suitable for adults only. Dose recommendations for selected drugs are based on degree of renal impairment. We generally describe 3 categories of impairment, based on CrCl:* severe impairment, CrCl <10 mL/minute* moderate impairment, CrCl 10–25 mL/minute* mild impairment, CrCl 25–50 mL/minute.
How to Download Cockcroft-Gault CrCl
There are numerous way to download the Cockcroft-Gault CrCl app
- 1. You can download Cockcroft-Gault CrCl app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Cockcroft-Gault CrCl then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Cockcroft-Gault CrCl then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theCockcroft-Gault CrClapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.mcw.edu/calculators/creatinine.htmofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.