Arupadai Veedu Muruga - Pooja 1.0.0
Arupadai Veedu Muruga - Pooja apk info
Publish Date: January 26, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0.0
Average Rating: 4.7
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 78+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 585+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Arupadai Veedu Muruga - Pooja wiki
Arupadai Veedu Muruga - Pooja has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Lifestyle category. Average rating of the app is 4.7 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 78. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 585. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0.0 was published on Feb. 15, 2016, midnight.
About the appVirtual temple in your smartphone. Do your pooja at your desired place and time. Select your Lord Murugan from six places (Aarupadai Veedu) and fulfill your wishes. Either it is Kandha Sashti, Thai Poosam, Madha Karthigai or Panguni Uthiram you can do pooja for the Lord Murugan through this App.Lord Murugan, reffered as "God of the Tamils" is also known as Karthikeya. The tamil devotees believes that Lord Murugan lives in six place of Tamil nadu. Palani, Thiruparankundram, Thiruchendhur, Swami Malai, Thiruthani and Pazhamudhir Cholai are the six places respectively.
How to Download Arupadai Veedu Muruga - Pooja
There are numerous way to download the Arupadai Veedu Muruga - Pooja app
- 1. You can download Arupadai Veedu Muruga - Pooja app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Arupadai Veedu Muruga - Pooja then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Arupadai Veedu Muruga - Pooja then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theArupadai Veedu Muruga - Poojaapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,