flash torch and screen light 1.3
flash torch and screen light apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.3
Average Rating: 4.3
Requirements: 2.3.3 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 208+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 1560+
Official Website: https://google.com
flash torch and screen light wiki
flash torch and screen light has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Productivity category. Average rating of the app is 4.3 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 208. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 1560. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.3 was published on Dec. 21, 2016, midnight.
About the appFlash Torch uses your device's camera flash or screen as a torch. It is a simple and easy applicationWith screen light you can use your screen as a light source.it contains also a color screen which you can use as a source of colored light.you can change the light color by swiping right and left
How to Download flash torch and screen light
There are numerous way to download the flash torch and screen light app
- 1. You can download flash torch and screen light app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app flash torch and screen light then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app flash torch and screen light then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theflash torch and screen lightapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,