Share Apps and Files 3.3
Share Apps and Files apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 3.3
Average Rating: 4.4
Requirements: 2.3.3 and up
Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 3076+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 23070+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Share Apps and Files wiki
Share Apps and Files has been downloaded by 100,000 - 500,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Productivity category. Average rating of the app is 4.4 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 3076. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 23070. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 3.3 was published on Nov. 5, 2016, midnight.
About the appEasily share your apps .apk files, music, Images, videos or other files with your friends. you can share or back up multiple apps or files at once. you can also share multiple apps market links at once.Features :- Share single or multiple apps at once- Share single or multiple app links at once- Share single or multiple audios, images, videos or other files at once- Share files and folders via WiFi.- Back up your apps (the backed up applications are saved on your primary external storage )- Easy searching for apps and files.- Display app info by long click.- Play audios, videos or images by long taping.- Open files by long taping
How to Download Share Apps and Files
There are numerous way to download the Share Apps and Files app
- 1. You can download Share Apps and Files app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Share Apps and Files then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Share Apps and Files then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theShare Apps and Filesapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,