NVISPropagation maps 3.0
NVISPropagation maps apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: 3.0
Average Rating: 4.5
Price: ? 87.10
Requirements: 2.3.3 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 8+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 60+
Official Website: http://www.agtim.ch
Top 5 User Reviews
NVISPropagation maps wiki
NVISPropagation maps has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.agtim.ch to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 4.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 8. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 60. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 3.0 was published on Jan. 29, 2013, midnight.
About the appNear Vertical Incident Skywave Propagation maps for all locationsFor Near Vertical Incident Skywave operations (NVIS) you need to know the maximum usable vertical frequency for the location of the transmitter given by longitude and latitude entry. The current solar activity can be set between sun spot number SSN 0 to 150 in steps of 10 for each month. Touch global to see the global map f0F2 for the entered values. You can see the local map with a 300Km circle radius by NVIS definition the operating area. The color inside the circle is the usable frequency. The local map area is selectable between 5 degrees and 45 degrees. Each change required a short new computation. There are 3 maps: f0F2, MUF=f0F2 * 0.9 and FOT=f0F2 * 0.85 .Remind the touch zones shown in the start display and touch the map to step trough the daytime UTC forward and back, select f0F2, MUF or FOT and select the color scale. Settings are retained at the end of the app. The frequency map 90x90 grid is computed using the HFMUF ionospheric model. Real values of f0F2 are shown at http://hflink.com/propagation/
How to Download NVISPropagation maps
There are numerous way to download the NVISPropagation maps app
- 1. You can download NVISPropagation maps app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app NVISPropagation maps then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app NVISPropagation maps then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theNVISPropagation mapsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.agtim.chofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.