MyHF_Map HAM Radio MUF maps 2.0
MyHF_Map HAM Radio MUF maps apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: 2.0
Average Rating: 4.2
Price: ? 146.30
Requirements: 2.3.3 and up
Downloads: 500 - 1,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 10+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 75+
Official Website: http://www.agtim.ch/hfmap/ehfmap.html
Top 5 User Reviews
MyHF_Map HAM Radio MUF maps wiki
MyHF_Map HAM Radio MUF maps has been downloaded by 500 - 1,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.agtim.ch/hfmap/ehfmap.html to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 4.2 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 10. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 75. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 2.0 was published on Nov. 30, 2012, midnight.
About the appShort wave 1-30MHz area coverage prediction HPF MUF FOT for HAM radio operators.With this App you can create the coverage map for HPF, MUF and FOT based on the location QTH of your radio station TX defined by latitude and longitude and minimum radiation angle.Coverage maps are produced by calculating a huge amount of point-to-point circuits from the transmitter to a world wide receiver grid of 88 x 64, This are 5632 point-to-point calculations of the HF path for 24 hour of the day. A SAMSUNG Galaxy II will need less than 1 minute to compute the maps, valid for the selected month. The used algorithm are based on the HFMUFES FORTRAN library as used by HFMUFESW, IONCAP or VOACAP but ported to JAVA classes. The last computation is retained and a new computation will be done at changed entry values only. Ionospheric data are inside the JAVA classes for all months and sun spot number 10, 30, 60, 90, 120 and 150During map view you can switch between HPF, MUF, FOT and each hour of the day (UTC). The display will be on as long the map view is shown. There are a bunch of different color palettes that can be selected. The current selection is retained at App exit, so you must go back to the main menu to have the map saved. Later when you touch draw the map button again the the last version is shown. To compute again, modify an entry value, month or ssn. Gray-line (dawn zone) and the position of the sun is adjusted for each hour.At each touch in the right area the day time (UTC) is increased, in the left screen area UTC is decreased.Watch the touch area functions displayed during the computation.At the Highest Possible Frequency HPF, communication can be supported on 10% of the days (3 days) in the month. At the Frequency of Optimum Traffic FOT, 90% of the days (27 days) in the month and at the Median Maximum Usable Frequency MUF, 50% of the days (15 days) in the month.
How to Download MyHF_Map HAM Radio MUF maps
There are numerous way to download the MyHF_Map HAM Radio MUF maps app
- 1. You can download MyHF_Map HAM Radio MUF maps app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app MyHF_Map HAM Radio MUF maps then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app MyHF_Map HAM Radio MUF maps then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theMyHF_Map HAM Radio MUF mapsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.agtim.ch/hfmap/ehfmap.htmlofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.