HF_MAP Sky Wave propagation 4.0


Install 500 - 1,000

HF_MAP Sky Wave propagation apk info

Category: Communication

Publish Date:

Latest Version: 4.0

Average Rating: 3.1

Price: ? 121.28

Requirements: 2.3.3 and up

Downloads: 500 - 1,000

Daily Active Users (DAU): 18+

Monthly Active Users (MAU): 135+

Official Website: http://www.agtim.ch

Email: agtim73@gmail.com

Top 5 User Reviews

  Jim Giercyk

The application calculates RELATIVE TO CENTRAL EUROPE ONLY. That is not mentioned in the description. I didnt read far enough into the Read More section to notice until after I downloaded it. I'm in the US so this app does me absolutely no good. I wasted my money and cluttered my phone. Be fair to shoppers and UPDATE THE DESCRIPTION to say this is for European users only.

  A Google User

has potential.. .

this app has potential, but it is very immature now. suggest waiting out a couple of releases.


SD card

Won't run from external , only internal memory

HF_MAP Sky Wave propagation wiki

HF_MAP Sky Wave propagation has been downloaded by 500 - 1,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.agtim.ch to know more about the app or you can mail to agtim73@gmail.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 3.1 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 18. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 135. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 4.0 was published on Dec. 29, 2012, midnight.


About the app

HF_MAP a graphical view to sky-wave propagation (short-wave 1-30MHz):Each map is build for a constant location and display the frequency to use to reach any other radio station worldwide.There is a map for each hour of the day; the values are mean values of the selected month for the specified solar activity.A 24-hour map set is more than 5000 point to point diagrams at once. The color scale steps are 2MHz.You can view the variation during the day by touching the map, left side for -utc, right side for +utc. Depending on your device the changes are very quick Continent outline, sun position and the gray-line (transition between day and night) are displayed over the color map.This let you observe how the frequency changes are related to the sun.There are 5 different palettes for the used scale, for the 3-colour palette you can shift the band selection high and low.See the screen shot of the touch areas on how to switch palettes. Selection in the red background area of the main screen:Solar activity, month, map type and the draw the map button.Constant location about Europe centre, 3-country corner of France, Germany and Switzerland (47.6 North / 7.6 East).The maps are usable as long the location is not much more than 200Km from this point.Each month is computed for 6 different solar activities Sun Spot Number 10, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150 / 10cm solar flux: 71, 86, 111, 136, 164, 193The map values are: MUF Maximum Usable Frequency (50% probability) FOT Frequency of Optimum Traffic (90% probability) HPF Highest Possible Frequency (10% probability) (sun spot number 10 and 30 only!) 1 MHz atmospheric noise (dB)Total about 180 map sets to 24 hours.Selection in the green area of the main screen:Sets of maps for other constant locations as used during DX expeditions (94 sets).There are maps for FOT, MUF, HPF and number of hops for the locations:Florida, Malmo, Vienna, New Delhi, Singapore, Con Co Island, Peter One Island, Corvo Island, Agalega Island, St.Brandon Island, Heard Island and the Palmyra DX Expedition.This App was tested using a Samsung Galaxy S2.For user far from central Europe, take MyHFMap to create coverage maps from your own sender position!follow us on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/HF_Map/479760022055348
What's New

How to Download HF_MAP Sky Wave propagation

There are numerous way to download the HF_MAP Sky Wave propagation app

  1. 1. You can download HF_MAP Sky Wave propagation app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app HF_MAP Sky Wave propagation then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
  2. 2. Go to the google.com and search the app HF_MAP Sky Wave propagation then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
  3. 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theHF_MAP Sky Wave propagationapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
  4. 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
  5. 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.agtim.chofficial site alsoyou can mail them to agtim73@gmail.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.
; ';