E-F-Layer frequency and height 4.0
E-F-Layer frequency and height apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: 4.0
Average Rating: 4.3
Requirements: 2.3.3 and up
Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 42+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 315+
Official Website: http://www.agtim.ch/hfmap/ehfmap.html
Top 5 User Reviews
E-F-Layer frequency and height wiki
E-F-Layer frequency and height has been downloaded by 5,000 - 10,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.agtim.ch/hfmap/ehfmap.html to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 4.3 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 42. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 315. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 4.0 was published on Dec. 29, 2012, midnight.
About the appThis App will show the behavior of the E and F reflection layer on world wide short wave propagation between 1MHz and 30MHz. The World-map is computed and displayed at a resolution of 1 degree for the selected map type, month and solar activity.To compute the 24 maps of the day a Galaxy SII will need about 5 seconds, Touch the black area after the message vanishes to see the map. At each touch in the right area the day time (UTC) is increased, in the left screen area UTC is decreased. Longitude, Latitude and the computed value at this location is displayed also.Gray-line (dawn zone) and the position of the sun is adjusted for each hour.The map type are:f0F2 maximum vertical F-Layer frequency (MHz)Height of Gyro at HmaxF2 Shimazakis formula (Km)Height of F-Layer bottom HoF2 (Km)f0E maximum vertical E-Layer frequency (MHz)upper deciles of sporadic E frequency (MHz)Median of sporadic E frequency (MHz)lower deciles of sporadic E frequency (MHz)for all months and sun spot number 10, 30, 50, 90, 120 and 150This map sets are intermediate results from the development of a HF prediction App coming soon, stay tuned.The first version of the HF prediction app is here now:MyHF_Map will compute MUF, FOT and HPF coverage maps for the entered location and sun spot number in minutes !It's available now, more features will follow.
How to Download E-F-Layer frequency and height
There are numerous way to download the E-F-Layer frequency and height app
- 1. You can download E-F-Layer frequency and height app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app E-F-Layer frequency and height then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app E-F-Layer frequency and height then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theE-F-Layer frequency and heightapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.agtim.ch/hfmap/ehfmap.htmlofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.