Ohms Law Calculator
Ohms Law Calculator apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Average Rating: 5.0
Price: ? 78.56
Requirements: 1.6 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 6+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 45+
Official Website: http://www.agileelectronics.co.nz
Ohms Law Calculator wiki
Ohms Law Calculator has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.agileelectronics.co.nz to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Productivity category. Average rating of the app is 5.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 1.6 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 6. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 45. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version was published on Nov. 25, 2013, midnight.
About the appOhm's law is a fundamental law of Electrical and Electronic Engineering which relates the quantities of Voltage, Current, and Resistance together. It also follows that for any given combination of these there is an associated Power dissipation.This small App allows the user to easily do Ohm's law calculations to calculate Voltage, Current and Resistance. It also (optionally) calculates the associated Power dissipation value.The user enters any two known values (V, I, R or P) and clicks the CALCULATE button to work out the missing values.The user selects the proper units for the values entered and the calculator presents the proper units for the results.For clarity values entered by the user are shown in Yellow and calculated results are shown in Green.Uses:Any of the many uses of Ohms Law will benefit from this easy but powerful calculator.E.g. Anyone designing electronic circuits must ensure that the power dissipated in the components is within the rating for that component, otherwise early component failure will be the result. This app helps the designer identify whether any resistors used will be overheated and helps the designer to work out a solution if they are.E.g. Work out the current draw for your electric heater by entering its power rating and voltage.Etc, Etc.
How to Download Ohms Law Calculator
There are numerous way to download the Ohms Law Calculator app
- 1. You can download Ohms Law Calculator app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Ohms Law Calculator then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Ohms Law Calculator then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theOhms Law Calculatorapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.agileelectronics.co.nzofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.