Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Noobs Are Kind of proly And now Lag Your The Worst Game Ever!
But Need Noob Sever So It's Can Be Agar.io And fix the Lag TRYON!
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
I hate the update
bro this used to be for mobile only until that stupid update and i keep getting logged off while playing i miss the old ffa and teams i hate these other servers because its too laggy and ffa is ffa no more now this is like the regular agar. io *ITS DYING* why did you do this to the #cellscommunity
Cells play wiki
Cells play has been downloaded by 50,000 - 100,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Action category. Average rating of the app is 3.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 1352. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 10140. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version was published on Dec. 17, 2016, midnight.
Cells play apk info
Publish Date: December 17, 2016
Average Rating: 3.5
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 1352+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 10140+
Official Website: https://google.com
How to Download Cells play
There are numerous way to download the Cells play app
- 1. You can download Cells play app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Cells play then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Cells play then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theCells playapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,