Travelingwhiz apk info
Category: Travel & Local
Publish Date: April 20, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0
Average Rating: 5.0
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 10 - 50
Daily Active Users (DAU): 4+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 30+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
Travelingwhiz has been downloaded by 10 - 50 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Travel & Local category. Average rating of the app is 5.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 4. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 30. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0 was published on May 27, 2016, midnight.
About the appTravelingwhiz is FREE all-inclusive guide for your adventure campaign.Highlighted features include:•Sleek user interface (UI) -- more photo-centric home screen design.•Explore treks with location, details of adventure activities,and perfect adventure destination with details and location. •Built-in compass•Trekking tips•News feed•Upcoming trips in your city. Other standard features make exploring the great outdoors a breeze:•Thorough information on all treks,adventure activities and destination including general policy, maps and much more.•Detailed, cacheable maps of treks and adventure destination.•Up-to-date news.•Share your story. •Affiliate program.
How to Download Travelingwhiz
There are numerous way to download the Travelingwhiz app
- 1. You can download Travelingwhiz app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Travelingwhiz then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Travelingwhiz then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theTravelingwhizapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,