Advance Camera 1.0
Advance Camera apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0
Average Rating: 3.9
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 260+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 1950+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Would like better if I could take vertical pics and the stamp would apply accordingly (horizontally at bottom). I like the shadow behind the stamp option, helps if stamp is yellow or white and taking pic of snow for example. Would like a few more font colors. Can't figure out how to save to memory card, I don't see that option in save location menu.
May 30, 2015
I just want to say that this app is fantastic,I record alot of video and currently I have a Sony experia z5 premium. With this app I can now record continues with a full charge of the battery for 2hrs 15mins @720p resolution without any overheating issues. I am yet to test other resolutions but I am confident that I can. For me personally beats Sony own camera app hands down. Thank you guys keep up the good work. Update iv just tried 4k quality and I was able to record 1hrs worth of video.
Advance Camera wiki
Advance Camera has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Photography category. Average rating of the app is 3.9 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 260. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 1950. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0 was published on Oct. 7, 2015, midnight.
About the appAdvance Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features:* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.* Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).* Support for flash, torch, focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation, exposure lock, face detection.* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization).* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.* Timer (with optional voice countdown).* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.* Configurable volume keys.* Choice of save folder (including support for Lollipop's Storage Access Framework).* Disable shutter sound.* Overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).* Apply a date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.* Experimental support for Android 5 Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time.
How to Download Advance Camera
There are numerous way to download the Advance Camera app
- 1. You can download Advance Camera app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Advance Camera then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Advance Camera then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theAdvance Cameraapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,