sudoku. apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0
Average Rating: 1.0
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Downloads: 10 - 50
Daily Active Users (DAU): 2+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 15+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
sudoku. has been downloaded by 10 - 50 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Puzzle category. Average rating of the app is 1.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 2. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 15. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0 was published on Dec. 9, 2015, midnight.
About the appSudoku is a logical number puzzle.The traditional Sudoku is a 9x9 puzzle grid made up with 81 cells. Complete the puzzle, so that each and everyrow,column and3x3 regioncontains the numbers 1 through 9 only once.In cases where the solution isn't immediately obvious, you’re able to pencil possible candidates in a vacant cell.By touching a vacant cell, you activate it. The candidates can be chosen by the numerical entry below and registered in a vacant cell by the button “enter”. You can use it multiple times.Every candidate will be checked by pressing the button “check”. Every error will be marked and must be corrected. Just as the other buttons, you can use the button “check” multiple times.There are 3 levels of difficulty. The level “easy” already contains 54 , the level “medium” 45 and the level “ hard” only 36 given candidates.A started game can be saved and also continued when you restart the app.
How to Download sudoku.
There are numerous way to download the sudoku. app
- 1. You can download sudoku. app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app sudoku. then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app sudoku. then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search thesudoku.app. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,