Wireless Copy FTP server 1.4.10
Wireless Copy FTP server apk info
Publish Date: April 20, 2017
Latest Version: 1.4.10
Average Rating: 3.3
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 6+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 45+
Official Website: http://www.adicom.cz
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Wireless Copy FTP server wiki
Wireless Copy FTP server has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.adicom.cz to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 3.3 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 6. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 45. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.4.10 was published on Nov. 30, 2015, midnight.
About the appWireless Copy working as FTP server lets you copy files to/from your phone or tablet over a WiFi or mobile network via FTP protocol.Use any standard client tool (Window Explorer, Total Commander, FileZilla, etc.). FEATURES • Backup your photos from phone/tablet to PC• Copy any music, movies to your phone/tablet• Use mobile phone/ tables as portable memory stick• Copy multiple files at once• Copy entire folder structures• Delete, rename, copy files using standard tools• Friendly view to your device folders• Custom home folder• Custom IP port• Access to internal/external SD cards• Allows to share server address and login information• Runs as a background service• Automatic start after device boot• Automatic start after Wifi connection• Automatic start after USB power cord connection• Comfortable widget for controlling application• Remote start via SMS command• Password authentication NOTE• In order to use this app on GSM data network, your mobile device has to work on public IP address.• In order to use this app on local Wifi network, your computer and mobile device need to be on the same subnet.
How to Download Wireless Copy FTP server
There are numerous way to download the Wireless Copy FTP server app
- 1. You can download Wireless Copy FTP server app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Wireless Copy FTP server then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Wireless Copy FTP server then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theWireless Copy FTP serverapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.adicom.czofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.