Shake It Dice Roller 1.01
Shake It Dice Roller apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: 1.01
Average Rating: 5.0
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 50 - 100
Daily Active Users (DAU): 2+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 15+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
Shake It Dice Roller wiki
Shake It Dice Roller has been downloaded by 50 - 100 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Entertainment category. Average rating of the app is 5.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 2. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 15. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.01 was published on July 3, 2014, midnight.
About the appShake It Dice Roller Allows you to roll dice just by SHAKING YOUR PHONE!If you want, you can PRESS the screen to...Shake It Dice Roller actually SHOWS YOU the dice that you rolled as a 3D photo!Vibration and SOUND effects also play when you roll the dice!Install Shake It Dice Roller today!
How to Download Shake It Dice Roller
There are numerous way to download the Shake It Dice Roller app
- 1. You can download Shake It Dice Roller app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Shake It Dice Roller then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Shake It Dice Roller then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theShake It Dice Rollerapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,