Flity's trip 1.2
Flity's trip apk info
Publish Date: April 20, 2017
Latest Version: 1.2
Average Rating: 4.3
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 50 - 100
Daily Active Users (DAU): 30+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 225+
Official Website: https://google.com
Flity's trip wiki
Flity's trip has been downloaded by 50 - 100 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Action category. Average rating of the app is 4.3 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 30. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 225. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.2 was published on Nov. 3, 2014, midnight.
About the appFlity is a Seal that lives in the North Pole. He loves eating fish and playing with his sister, but his sister has suddenly disappeared. Will you help him find his sister through 21 wonderful levels?Flity's trip also includes:- multiplayer mode- infinite mode- different unlockable characters with six different skins each one
How to Download Flity's trip
There are numerous way to download the Flity's trip app
- 1. You can download Flity's trip app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Flity's trip then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Flity's trip then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theFlity's tripapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,