Who's Calling? Pro 1.0.5
Who's Calling? Pro apk info
Publish Date: April 20, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0.5
Average Rating: 4.3
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 80+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 600+
Official Website: http://www.actiwerks.com
Top 5 User Reviews
Who's Calling? Pro wiki
Who's Calling? Pro has been downloaded by 5,000 - 10,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.actiwerks.com to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 4.3 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 80. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 600. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0.5 was published on April 1, 2014, midnight.
About the appTurn Who's Calling? into powerful mobile CRM solution with this add-on module. Once this add-on is installed, it allows you to subscribe to Shared mode, which allows to share any information about your contacts with a limited group of users, such as colleagues of your company or members of your family.When you create a note or label and assign it to a caller you have an option to specify visibility to certain users or group of users. "Who's Calling? Pro" has a powerful management tool to organise your colleagues and friends into groups. These users will see the information you share with them if the aforementioned telephoner calls any of your peers, even if she or he is not in their database. You can effortlessly and elegantly share data such as :- information about your customer's preferences and prior enquiries- communication history such as summary of previous calls and messages & e-mails- caller's context, such as shared interestYour peer users will have all of this information available as the part of incoming call ring system screen, allowing them to make a decision to accept or reject the call based on this information.Unlike the free version of "Who's Calling?" application, where you either have this information for your private use only, or your can share it publicly with all other users, shared mode gives you a prefect control of visibility and scope of every item you want to share.NOTE:This add-on doesn't work as a standalone application, but assumes you have the "Who's Calling?" app already installed on your device. If you don't have the main "Who's Calling?" application, you can download it from the following Google Play link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=actiwerks.whoscalling
How to Download Who's Calling? Pro
There are numerous way to download the Who's Calling? Pro app
- 1. You can download Who's Calling? Pro app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Who's Calling? Pro then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Who's Calling? Pro then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theWho's Calling? Proapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.actiwerks.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.