TransUp Lite Translator
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
The universal translator is almost here!
TransUp Lite Translator is a wonderful English-to-foreign language translator app that works very well. Simply speak your phrase into your phone and it will translate it into the language of your choice -- providing that language is Spanish, French, German, Italian, or UK English. The interface is a little non-intuitive; you'll press the microphone icon on either side to speak into the phone, and press the T button to hear the translation. Be warned: The app won't correct your poorly-spoken Sp
TransUp Lite Translator wiki
TransUp Lite Translator has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 4.6 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.1 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 258. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 1935. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.4 was published on Nov. 26, 2012, midnight.
TransUp Lite Translator apk info
Publish Date: November 26, 2012
Latest Version: 1.4
Average Rating: 4.6
Requirements: 2.1 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 258+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 1935+
Official Website: https://google.com
How to Download TransUp Lite Translator
There are numerous way to download the TransUp Lite Translator app
- 1. You can download TransUp Lite Translator app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app TransUp Lite Translator then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app TransUp Lite Translator then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theTransUp Lite Translatorapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,