Panda Preschool Math 1.0.3
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
I like this app, but it goes from very simple 2 year old level identification of numbers e.g. "find the number 4" to advanced 4-5 year old "complete the pattern" and simple equations. It needs to have different levels of difficulty for children of different ages.
May 30, 2015
My son loves this game but the moment that he gets to the compare level, it won't let him do anything until we shut the game down and restart it. I have given it a 3 right now because he loves the game but until we can go without shutting it down, I will keep it here. Once fixed I will update!
May 30, 2015
Panda Preschool Math wiki
Panda Preschool Math has been downloaded by 50,000 - 100,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.ActivePanda.net to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Educational category. Average rating of the app is 3.9 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 120. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 900. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0.3 was published on May 7, 2017, midnight.
Panda Preschool Math apk info
Publish Date: May 07, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0.3
Average Rating: 3.9
Requirements: 2.3.3 and up
Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 120+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 900+
Official Website: http://www.ActivePanda.net
How to Download Panda Preschool Math
There are numerous way to download the Panda Preschool Math app
- 1. You can download Panda Preschool Math app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Panda Preschool Math then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Panda Preschool Math then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search thePanda Preschool Mathapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.ActivePanda.netofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.