Active Listening Skills 3.0
Active Listening Skills apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: 3.0
Average Rating: 4.0
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 54+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 405+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Active Listening Skills wiki
Active Listening Skills has been downloaded by 5,000 - 10,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 4.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 54. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 405. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 3.0 was published on Feb. 11, 2017, midnight.
About the appActive listeningWikipedia defines active listening as… is a communication technique that requires the listener to feed back what they hear to the speaker, by way of re-stating or paraphrasing what they have heard in their own words, to confirm what they have heard and moreover, to confirm the understanding of both parties.---------Every good conversation starts with good listening!Do we Hear What People are Really Saying?Listening is one of the most important skills you can have. How well you listen has a major impact on your job effectiveness, and on the quality of your relationships with others. • We listen to obtain information. • We listen to understand. • We listen for enjoyment. • We listen to learn. • We keep the channel open and avoid short circuits• We check attitude and atmosphere• ….and more!Given all this listening we do, you would think we'd be good at it! In fact most of us are not, and research suggests that we remember between 25 percent and 50 percent of what we hear. That means that when you talk to your boss, colleagues, customers or spouse for 10 minutes, they pay attention to less than half of the conversation. This is dismal!Effective listening is listening to the words of the speaker and the meaning of the words.The listener takes active responsibility to understand the content and feeling of what is being said and then checks with the speaker.Clearly, listening is a skill that we can all benefit from improving. By becoming a better listener, you will improve your productivity, as well as your ability to influence, persuade and negotiate. What's more, you'll avoid conflict and misunderstandings. All of these are necessary for workplace success!Download now and become an active listener by:1. Paying Attention2. Showing That You're Listening3. Providing Feedback4. Deferring Judgment5. Responding Appropriately6. and more!Find out more , download now...To your success!
How to Download Active Listening Skills
There are numerous way to download the Active Listening Skills app
- 1. You can download Active Listening Skills app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Active Listening Skills then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Active Listening Skills then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theActive Listening Skillsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,