Lightning Web Browser 4.5.1
Lightning Web Browser apk info
Publish Date: September 06, 2017
Latest Version: 4.5.1
Average Rating: 4.2
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 24166+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 181245+
Official Website: http://acrdevelopment.org
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Lightning Web Browser wiki
Lightning Web Browser has been downloaded by 500,000 - 1,000,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://acrdevelopment.org to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 4.2 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 24166. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 181245. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 4.5.1 was published on July 9, 2017, midnight.
About the appLightning is a simple, fast web browser that focuses on design, security, and efficiency. It uses material design, doesn't track you, give you lots of options to protect your privacy. It gets out of the way of the user. I built this browser because I wanted something better.? Design - Lightning's interface was carefully crafted so you can browse as efficiently as possible. Tabs and Bookmarks are all tucked neatly away in side drawers, only a swipe away, allowing maximum screen viewing with minimal interference from the browser's chrome. Dark Mode, Light Mode, Color Mode, Night Mode... Anyway, whatever you like, there's a mode for you.? Speed - By utilizing the WebKit rendering engine that comes built into your Android device, Lightning can ensure a swift, lightweight experience.? Privacy - Use Incognito Mode to browse without leaving a footprint, download Orbot and turn on TOR proxy support to mask your identify and location, use StartPage or DuckDuckGo for your search engine, or disable settings that you think leave you at risk. Whatever your concern, Lightning will try to help.? Features - Full-screen, check. Inverted Rendering, check. All the search engines you want, check. Search Suggestions, Bookmarks, History, User Agents, Reading Mode, whatever you need, Lightning does it.? Open-source - Just as Android open-source, so is Lightning. I believe that the best software is built when communities come together to engineer the best solution. Head over to the repository on GitHub to contribute or translate.? Free - Check out the paid version for AdBlock and Unlimited Tabs. Free version is limited to ten tabs open at a time.Permissions? permission.INTERNET: Needed to access the internet for browsing? permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for downloading files and backing up data? permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for downloading files and restoring data? permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Needed for sites that want your location (you can deny location access)Talk to me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RestainoAnthonyFork me on GitHub: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-BrowserBecome a beta tester: https://plus.google.com/communities/108746004608718111703
- Fixed bug with folders disappearing on bookmark homepage- Updated history page- Updated bookmark page- Updating target to Android O- Updating default bookmark favicons- Fixed occasional bug with bookmark long press- Updated downloads page design- Enhanced keyboard shortcuts- Fixed bug in google search suggestions for certain languages
How to Download Lightning Web Browser
There are numerous way to download the Lightning Web Browser app
- 1. You can download Lightning Web Browser app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Lightning Web Browser then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Lightning Web Browser then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theLightning Web Browserapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://acrdevelopment.orgofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.