Play That Note 1.0
Play That Note apk info
Category: Music & Audio
Publish Date: April 20, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0
Average Rating: 5.0
Price: ? 65.00
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Downloads: 10 - 50
Daily Active Users (DAU): 2+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 15+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Play That Note wiki
Play That Note has been downloaded by 10 - 50 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Music & Audio category. Average rating of the app is 5.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.1 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 2. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 15. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0 was published on Feb. 1, 2017, midnight.
About the appDo you ever look at music and want to know what a particular note should sound like? Well now you can simply and easily Play That Note! Hear what a note is supposed to sound like without even knowing how to read music! - Simple interface! Simply match the screen to the music - Tap the clef to switch between Treble or Bass - Choose from a selection of key signatures - Tap the note! - See the note letter that is played - Use accidentals to play a note outside of the key signature - Ideal for singers who need to know their starting note, or how a particular note sequence should sound - Record note sequences and play them back. - Easier than a pitch pipe! - More convenient than a piano! - Use it to learn or simply have fun!Play-That-Note!
How to Download Play That Note
There are numerous way to download the Play That Note app
- 1. You can download Play That Note app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Play That Note then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Play That Note then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search thePlay That Noteapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,