FitShare: Find New Workouts 1.0
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Please play with your phone in the gym
As someone who gets annoyed by people playing with their phone in the gym, this app is just what I dont want to see. The workout 'plans' seem pretty basic, and you could research these before you get to the gym. The "tutorials" are just links to the key-words in Google search, not in the app itself. The app could be improved a ton, by asking the user some "first run" questions, relating to the user's experience, equipment available etc. Even finding out a persons goals is what most trainers as
FitShare: Find New Workouts wiki
FitShare: Find New Workouts has been downloaded by 10 - 50 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website https://fitsharingapp.com to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Health & Fitness category. Average rating of the app is 3.7 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 6. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 45. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0 was published on Jan. 6, 2017, midnight.
FitShare: Find New Workouts apk info
Category: Health & Fitness
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0
Average Rating: 3.7
Requirements: 4.2 and up
Downloads: 10 - 50
Daily Active Users (DAU): 6+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 45+
Official Website: https://fitsharingapp.com
How to Download FitShare: Find New Workouts
There are numerous way to download the FitShare: Find New Workouts app
- 1. You can download FitShare: Find New Workouts app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app FitShare: Find New Workouts then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app FitShare: Find New Workouts then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theFitShare: Find New Workoutsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttps://fitsharingapp.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.