Ace IM (beta) 0.9.3.3
Ace IM (beta) apk info
Publish Date: April 20, 2017
Latest Version: 0.9.3.3
Average Rating: 3.3
Requirements: 1.6 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 194+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 1455+
Official Website: https://github.com/snuk182/aceim
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
How it works?
Guys, where I can get the information about this product? Kind of manual. Installed on my Galaxy S3, but I have no idea how to start with that. Also I have ICQ and ICQ module on my phone installed. Please, provide me with more info. 3 stars, only because of luck of information. Thanks in advance.
Ace IM (beta) wiki
Ace IM (beta) has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website https://github.com/snuk182/aceim to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 3.3 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 1.6 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 194. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 1455. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 0.9.3.3 was published on Nov. 5, 2014, midnight.
About the appModule-based multi-protocol messenger. Supports variety of devices, including tablets.Attention. This is core application only, with no in-built protocols. You should also install one or several protocol modules to get it to work.
How to Download Ace IM (beta)
There are numerous way to download the Ace IM (beta) app
- 1. You can download Ace IM (beta) app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Ace IM (beta) then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Ace IM (beta) then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theAce IM (beta)app. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttps://github.com/snuk182/aceimofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.