My Asset Manager 1.0.0
My Asset Manager apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0.0
Average Rating: 3.6
Requirements: 3.2 and up
Downloads: 500 - 1,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 28+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 210+
Official Website: http://www.acesofts.com/
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
My Asset Manager wiki
My Asset Manager has been downloaded by 500 - 1,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.acesofts.com/ to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Productivity category. Average rating of the app is 3.6 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 3.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 28. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 210. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0.0 was published on June 3, 2015, midnight.
About the appApp is perfect for managing personal belongings electronically. The easy-to-use app will help you to take inventory of things within your home or office and store it all in one place with photos of each item. You will be able to categories assets and also assign locations and status. Salient Features:-- Easy to use- Adding a new asset record is quick and easy.- Option to create Asset Category, Location, Sub Location & Status Master- Can store 3 photos for a Asset- Option to filter by Category or Location- Assets statics- Comes with sample records- Password protected (can login with Login ID & Password)- Backup your asset records and images to SD card, restore the same from SD card in case of data corruption or OS problem.- Support Android version 3.2 onward.* Free version is AD Supported, and you can store up to 50 assets.
How to Download My Asset Manager
There are numerous way to download the My Asset Manager app
- 1. You can download My Asset Manager app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app My Asset Manager then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app My Asset Manager then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theMy Asset Managerapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.acesofts.com/official site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.