Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
The app is very bugged. Very. Example one: the tilt your device game - sometimes the ball would roll off the edge of the screen and completely disappear, to be never seen again. Example two: when it successfuly searches for a new game, after allowing the user to press "begin" the screen immediately switches back to the tilt your phone to find the hidden spot game. Until these bugs are fixes, I can only give it a 1/5 no matter how much potential the app has.
May 30, 2015
The spacial rotation game sometimes displays the pattern rotated in more than one possible angle of rotation, but doesn't say pick 90°, 180°, 270°. So picking the right one is down to luck. The rolling ball game needs a calibration feature; it's horribly imprecise. Mood is a big factor and this game tends to annoy me, than please me.
OU Brainwave wiki
OU Brainwave has been downloaded by 5,000 - 10,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.openuniversity.co.uk/brainwave to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Educational category. Average rating of the app is 2.7 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 184. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 1380. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0.3 was published on Feb. 16, 2015, midnight.
OU Brainwave apk info
Publish Date: February 16, 2015
Latest Version: 1.0.3
Average Rating: 2.7
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 184+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 1380+
Official Website: http://www.openuniversity.co.uk/brainwave
How to Download OU Brainwave
There are numerous way to download the OU Brainwave app
- 1. You can download OU Brainwave app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app OU Brainwave then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app OU Brainwave then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theOU Brainwaveapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.openuniversity.co.uk/brainwaveofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.